These are just some random thoughts about things I have realized, or learned, since I started traveling again.
These are just my thoughts, take what you like, and leave the rest.
1) There is nothing that I have to see. No statues, no landmarks, no scenes that I cannot live without.
2) The longer I stay in one place, the cheaper my over all travel expenses are.
3) Traveling is tiresome – not only the travel, then you have to find a new place to stay, where are the cheap places, and how does the place “feel”.
4) Most people go out of their way to help a traveler.
5) The world is not that dangerous of a place – using common sense.
6) There are a lot of people traveling.
7) I dislike places that most tourists like.
8) I like “unknown” places where I do not run into other travelers, NGO’s and Peace Corps people.
9) I like learning about what is going on locally – who’s the guy in town with the bucks, who’s wheeling and dealing, and what is going on politically.
10) I like traveling a lot!
Cheers for now!